My 2 yr old currently LOVES popcorn. This is BRILLIANT!
No more annoying unpopped kernels. yay!
You can find 98 more of these wacky yet brilliant tips: CLICK HERE
I spent hours Hula-hooping it up in the back yard as a little girl... and now its a new fitness trend. Sounds like fun?
Well, it's not just hula hooping any more. Hoopnotica can bring in strength training, mental training, and tons of cardio fun for an hour long work out that burns close to 420 calories.
Find out more at www.Hoopnotica.com
Here are some reviews from people who have actually tried it: CLICK HERE
Cinco De Mayo isn't the only reason to whip up a cocktail this weekend...Tomorrow is the 139th running of the Kentucky Derby! Break out your finest (and largest) hat... grab a mint julep... and learn some derby facts.
• The Kentucky Derby is known as the "Most Exciting two minutes in sport" and is the longest continuous sporting event in the United States.
• The Kentucky Derby is a 1.25 mile race for three-year-old thoroughbred horses. The Kentucky Derby draws an average of 150,000 visitors each year, including residents, out-of-towners, celebrities, presidents, and even members of royal families.
• 1930 Triple Crown winner Gallant Fox is the only Triple Crown winner to sire another Triple Crown winner (1935 winner Omaha).
• The mint julep (the official cocktail) was introduced in 1939.
• 1973 Kentucky Derby and Triple Crown winner Secretariat still hold the Derby record for fastest time at one minute, 59 and two-fifths seconds.
• The most well-known Kentucky Derby tradition -the draping of the blanket of roses over the winner – began in the late 1800s... withover 550 roses in each blanket. That must be heavy.
Mint Julep – The Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby. It is an iced drink consisting of bourbon, mint, and a sweet syrup.
Burgoo – A thick, meaty stew that is the traditional meal of the Kentucky Derby.
Millionaire’s Row – The premium seating area that houses all of the rich and famous Kentucky Derby guests during the races.
Triple Crown – A series of three races, the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes, and the Belmont Stakes, that is run annually by a group of thoroughbred horses.
Derby Hat Parade – This happens EVERWHERE insise of Churchill Downs. Oh that hats! Just look around to see the sea of stylish and elegant (sometimes crazy) hats worn by women and men alike during the Kentucky Derby.
The Infield – The flat, grassy area inside of the track. The infield is best-known for hosting the largest Kentucky Derby party.
Oh My...Selena. All grown up now huh?
We're pretty sure who she is singing about in this song... but that's not him in the video.